Winter Golf Simulator Open League for All Ages
Every Monday on our new E6 Simulators.
SIGN UP by calling our Golf Shop 519-648-2831 or Sign up in the Online Store
- The league format will be a two-person best ball
- 2-Person Teams
- Men, Women, and Juniors of all ages (Women's League will be Wed Nights)
- Proof of double vaccination as per government regulations will be required in order to play*
- Fully Handicapped
- Please give us your handicap or if you do not have one our E6 platform will calculate one for you over the first few weeks
- SIGN-UP DEADLINE JANUARY 15th at Noon.
- OPEN TO THE FIRST 48 TEAMS TO SIGN UP!!!!
- Team Entry Fee: $50 per team – goes end-of-year prizes.
- Green Fee: $20 per player for a 9-Hole match (weekly)
- Prize Fund: $5 per player for prizes (mandatory - weekly)
- HST extra on all items
- When you sign up, you will check off the days and times you can play.
- The league will have times reserved every Monday
- Time slots (simulator 2 will be offset by 10 minutes):
- 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- 8:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- With 2 simulators, 4 teams (8 players) can occupy a time slot at once.
- With 6 time slots a day, for 2 days of play each, we can currently accommodate 48 teams (96 players).
- Based on the times you selected, you will automatically be scheduled to play during that time frame.
- Based on the speed of play, we may adjust the time slots through the season.
- Please keep the pace of play, you have 90 minutes for your group to complete 9 holes which can be done provided everyone is playing "Ready Golf" and is prepared to hit when it is their turn.
- 5-minute warnings until the end of your time will be provided by the staff If you do not finish on the scheduled time, only the holes you finished are used as scores, the holes you missed will be calculated as a DNF (did not finish) for a score of 8.
- If you cannot attend you will need to call the Simulator Staff to let them know as soon as you are aware and they will complete the cancellation, emails will not be accepted.
- A No Show fee of $20 plus tax will be charged to your account if you do not provide notification if you cannot attend a week.
POINTS SYSTEM & PLAYOFFS:
- Each week, teams will compete based on the lowest net better ball score.*
- Points will be awarded for the lowest scores.
- The points system will be:
- 100pts for 1st
- 75pts for 2nd
- 50pts for 3rd
- 40pts for 4th
- 30pts for 5th
- 25pts for 6th
- 20pts for 7th
- 15pts for 8th
- 10pts for 9th
- 5pts for 10th
- Points will be accumulated through the 10-week regular season.
- The top 8 teams in points will make the playoffs, in which they will have their matches scheduled in three consecutive weeks.
- Teams that do not make the playoffs may continue to play on designated league nights - tee times may be subject to change
*Net Better Ball: In teams of two, you will be assessed a handicap for each player. On each hole, both players will play the entire hole themselves to receive a score for that hole. Their handicap will then adjust the score for each player. Then the lowest score between the two players will be counted for that hole. This means, each player plays the full nine-holes and counts all of their own shots but only the best (lowest) handicap adjusted score between the two of you will be counted to provide a single nine-hole score for the team.
- League play will not take place during the week of December 27th to January 2nd or February 14th & 15th.
BAR & GRILLE:
- We will have food available every league night with full service until 9:30 pm.
- The bar will also be open with the last call at 9:30 pm.
SIMULATOR LEAGUE SCHEDULE:
- Week 1 (Jan 17, 2022): Troon North Monument Course
- Week 2 (Jan 24, 2022): New South Wales
- Week 3 (Jan 31, 2022): Chateau Whistler
- Week 4 (Feb 07, 2022): Bay Hill Club - Back 9
- Buy Week - Valentines Day
- Week 5 (Feb 21, 2022): PGA National
- Week 6 (Feb 28, 2022): Torrey Pines
- Week 7 (Mar 07, 2022): Jeremy Ranch Country Club
- Week 8 (Mar 14, 2022): Kiawah Island
- Playoffs Week 1 (Mar 21, 2022): Banff Springs
- Playoffs Week 2 (Mar 28, 2022): Mauna Lani
- Playoffs Week 3 (Apr 04, 2022): Wade Hampton (date tentative if needed)
- Check-In & Preparation:
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to the time slot to ensure that payment, set-up, and COVID screening allows play to start on time
- Please make sure you are wearing clean shoes or sneakers (no spikes!) an area to change out of your outdoor shoes will be set up at the entry
- Please make sure your clubs and grooves are clean
- Golf Balls will be provided please do not use your own
- Course Setup:
- Courses will be set up with easy pins, calm wind, medium-firm fairways, medium-firm greens, and green speed stimped at an 11 (same as putting turf).
- Putting will be on the “Aimed” setting, with automatic gimmies inside 15 feet. Aiming markers are always on.
- We may increase or decrease difficulty throughout the season to improve the fun and/or speed of play
- No mulligans will be available in order to ensure everyone receives a handicap
- Men will play from the White tee blocks, Women from the Red tee blocks, and Juniors from the Yellow tee blocks.
HOW TO SIGN-UP
- Call the Golf Shop to register your team and pay for your League membership or go to our online store to complete the purchase.
- The first week will be an orientation day where you will be able to ask questions about the rules and get yourself familiar with the simulator - points will not be provided this week.
- Look at your emails for a video from the orientation (as well as league information)
SIMULATOR 1 SIMULATOR 2
- 1:00 pm 1:10 pm
- 2:30 pm 2:40 pm
- 4:00 pm 4:10 pm
- 5:30 pm 5:40 pm
- 7:00 pm 7:10 pm
- 8:30 pm 8:40 pm
SIMULATOR HEIGHT: Our simulators have been constructed in the existing dining room space. This means the ceiling height is capped at 9'. If you stand over 6 feet tall, you should visit the simulator to test your swing with your driver and woods to ensure you can fit in the space.