Join the Merry-Hill Team
Thank you for your interest in joining our team at Merry-Hill. We are a family business built on the principle of building repeat business through exceptional customer service. We provide a safe and exciting work environment that supports its team members and helps them grow. We encourage our staff to participate in the game of golf and we hope that they take the same enjoyment out of the facility that our guests do!
Submit an application below
Current positions available at Merry-Hill until the end of the 2021 season include:
Starter / Player's Assistant
This is an outdoor position that requires excellent organizational skills and a passion for customer service. They maintain COVID protocols for guest safety on the golf course.
Starters play a key role in ensuring that our first tees stay on time and that guests remain safe through COVID protocols on the golf course. This is an outdoor position that requires excellent organizational skills and a passion for customer service. Secondary duty is the Player's Assistant role which is responsible for maintaining the pace of play on the golf course, encouraging golfers to ensure they receive full enjoyment of the facility, and support all other departments in providing exceptional customer service.
Current shifts we are looking to fill are:
- Monday mornings and cover where needed throughout the week
- Approx. 1-5 shifts/week (flexibility is important)
- Hours vary between 7:30 am - 6 pm and get shorter as the season closes
We are looking for the right candidate who would have experience in this role or have a full understanding of golf, be eager to learn, and will be able to fulfill the shifts provided above.
Simulator / Bistro Attendant
Merry Hill Golf Club is looking for Bistro Servers to join us for our first full season of Simulated Golf.
Duties for this job include:
- Cooking and preparing meals for counter service menu
- Light food preparation
- Restocking refrigerators and counter displays
- Maintaining AGCO requirements while serving alcohol
- Perform housekeeping duties
- Maintaining health board standards regarding food handling, preparation, and sanitation
-Follow and enforce Covid-19 Safety and Protocols.
-Sell Golf Merchandise
-Operate and teach customers how to use Golf Simulator (training will be provided)
Applicants must be:
- Over the age of 18
- Smart Serve Certified
- Willing to learn basic kitchen duties (light cooking, chopping vegetables, etc.)
- Have reliable transportation (We are not located on a bus route)
- Available to work varying shifts (Mornings, Evenings, Weekends, and Holidays)
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
*At this time we are not accepting resumes for any other positions, but welcome you to come back to check for future openings.