2023 MERRY-HILL CLUB CARD PROGRAM
Club Card Benefits
- Access to the Merry-Hill Tee Sheet online or by phone up to 10 days in advance
- Save up to 25% on Golf Green Fees
- Save 25% on Power Cart Rentals
- Save 10% on Golf Merchandise*
- Save 10% on Food & Beverage purchases (subject to availability & excluding alcohol)
- Optional PrePaid account for contactless purchases at the club
- *Add a Golf Canada Membership to track your handicap along with other benefits -
Learn About the benefits of a Golf Canada Membership here!
- Participate in Merry-Hill League activity
- Early registration required
*Merchandise discounts do not apply to sale-priced items
MERRY-HILL 2023 KIDS CLUB CARD PROGRAM
New this year! The Kids Club Card is available to kids born in 2010 or later (ages 13 and under).
For $25.00 plus HST, the Kids Club Card allows the child to play golf for FREE after 2:00 pm with a paying adult, 7 days a week!
Click here to buy your 2023 Kids Club Card!
Curious about our other Junior Golf membership options? Click here to review the PeeWee & Intermediate Golf Membership packages.
WHY DO I WANT TO BE A CLUB CARD HOLDER AT MERRY-HILL?
My Club Card holders receive the best discounts on golf available. If you're planning to play more than a couple of rounds this season, you want a Club Card!
WILL I RECEIVE A NEW PHYSICAL CLUB CARD THIS YEAR?
We will not be providing physical cards. Your account will be updated once your online purchase is completed and your Club Card status will be associated with your account.
HOW WILL I BOOK MY TEE TIME?
Tee times can be booked online or over the phone. You will be required to provide a credit card in order to secure a tee time.
CAN I TAKE A POWER CART
Power carts are available for use and are subject to availability. Payment will be required in the golf shop on the day of your tee time.
I HAD A CLUB CARD LAST YEAR, DO I NEED A NEW ONE FOR THE UPCOMING SEASON?
My Club Card has an annual expiry on December 31st of each year. In the Spring, simply visit our online store to reactivate your Club Card. If you had a PrePaid balance from the previous year, it will transfer over to your reactivated account automatically.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ADDING A GOLF CANADA MEMBERSHIP TO THE CLUB CARD PROGRAM?
Golf Canada is the governing body for official handicapping in Canada. Adding a Golf Canada membership to your 2023 Club Card purchase gives you the benefits in addition to amazing savings at the club:
- Play and travel knowing you're protected with incident protection coverage *
- An Official Golf Canada Handicap Index
- Access the Golf Canada Score Centre to track your stats
- Get deals on event tickets, hotels, car rentals and golf apparel
- Free Online Rules of Golf Training
- Compete in regional, provincial and national golf events **
- Benefits for damaged golf clubs even when travelling**
** Subject to event eligibility requirements
DOES EVERYONE IN MY GROUP REQUIRE A CLUB CARD?
No, but if they want to receive the best price on golf they should get a Club Card themselves. Discounts cannot be applied to other players' green fees.
WHAT IS A PREPAID BALANCE AND WHY SHOULD I CREATE ONE?
Using the PrePaid feature of your Club Card account will allow for fast, contactless purchases for food, beverage, and golf merchandise. Simply load your account with a dollar value of your choice (in the same way you would a gift card) and use that as a declining balance for all your purchases. You can load your account through our online store or over the phone.
If you have money left in your balance at the end of the season, it will remain in your pre-paid balance. You can use this balance to renew your Club Card the following season, or you can simply continue to purchase products until your balance reaches $0.
If your questions have not been answered, please call us at 519-648-2831 and we will be happy to assist you.