2020 MERRY-HILL CLUB CARD PROGRAM
COVID-19 RESPONSE PROGRAM CHANGES
My Club Card Benefits
- Access to the Merry-Hill Tee Sheet online or by phone up to 7 days in advance
- Save 25% on Green Fees
- Save 25% on Power Cart Rentals (subject to availability)
- Save 10% on Golf Merchandise (subject to availability)
- Save 10% on Food & Beverage purchases (subject to availability & excluding alcohol)
- Optional PrePaid account for contactless purchases at the club
As provincial restrictions are lifted on businesses additional features of the Club Card program will become available.
Benefits of the Club Card Program when Normal Operations resume
- Access to the Merry-Hill Tee Sheet up to 10 days in advance
- Participate in Merry-Hill League activity
- Access to League Tee Sheets up to 13 days in advance
WHY DO I WANT TO BE A CLUB CARD HOLDER AT MERRY-HILL?
My Club Card holders receive the best discounts on golf available. If you're planning to play more than a couple of rounds this season, you want a Club Card!
WILL I RECEIVE A NEW PHYSICAL CLUB CARD THIS YEAR?
We will not be providing physical cards. Your account will be updated once your online purchase is completed and your Club Card status will be associated with your account. Once it is safe to do so, we will resume the practice of providing a physical card with a customer photograph on it. Please do not visit the club to pick-up your Club Card as the clubhouse will remain closed to anyone who does not have a tee time.
WHAT CHANGES CAN I EXPECT ON THE GOLF COURSE?
There will be a number of measures taken on the golf course to ensure it is a safe place to enjoy your round.
- Increased tee time intervals to allow for distancing at check-in and tee off and to reduce the number of players on the course at any time
- Cup and flag modifications to minimize golfer contact
- No ball washers on course
- No rakes in Bunkers, Player's Assistants will work to maintain bunkers for golfers
- Fewer trash receptacles, please consider taking your refuse home with you
- Delayed League activity until further notice
HOW WILL I BOOK MY TEE TIME?
Tee times can be booked online or over the phone. You will be required to provide a credit card in order to secure a tee time.
CAN I TAKE A POWER CART
Power carts will now be available for use and are subject to availability. Payment will be required in the golf shop on the day of your tee time.
I HAD A MY CLUB CARD LAST YEAR, DO I NEED A NEW ONE FOR THE UPCOMING SEASON?
My Club Card has an annual expiry on December 31st of each year. In the Spring, simply visit our online store to reactivate your Club Card. If you had a PrePaid balance from the previous year, it will transfer over to your reactivated account automatically.
DOES EVERYONE IN MY GROUP REQUIRE A CLUB CARD?
No, but if they want to receive the best price on golf they should get a Club Card themselves. Discounts cannot be applied to other players green fees.
WHAT IS A PREPAID BALANCE AND WHY SHOULD I CREATE ONE?
Using the PrePaid feature of your Club Card account will allow for fast, contactless purchases for food, beverage, and golf merchandise. Simply load your account with a dollar value of your choice (in the same way you would a gift card) and use that as a declining balance for all your purchases. You can load your account through our online store or over the phone.
If you have money left in your balance at the end of the season, it will remain in your pre-paid balance. You can use this balance to renew your Club Card the following season, or you can simply continue to purchase products until your balance reaches $0.
If your questions have not been answered, please call us at 519-648-2831 and we will be happy to assist you.