Winter Golf Simulator Women's League Every Wednesday, Jan 19th - March 23rd on our new E6 Simulators.
(Playoffs end March 2nd, 2021)
SIGN UP: Call Golf Shop 519-648-2831 or Register ONLINE
- The league format will be a two-person net better ball social league
- Open to the Public
- Women of all ages
- Proof of double vaccination will be required as per government regulations in order to play
- SIGN-UP DEADLINEJanurary 15th at 12 PM
- OPEN TO THE FIRST 24 TEAMS TO SIGN UP!!!!
- Team Entry Fee: $50 per team – goes towards end-of-year prizes.
- Green Fee: $25 per player for a 9-Hole match ($5 per player will go towards prizing & events (mandatory)
- When you sign up, you will check off the days and times you can play.
- The league will have times reserved every Wednesday
- Time slots available (simulator 2 will be offset by 10 minutes):
- 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- 8:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- With 2 simulators, 4 teams (8 players) can occupy a time slot at once.
- We can currently accommodate 24 teams (48 players).
- Based on the times you selected, you will automatically be scheduled to play during that time frame. Preference for tee times is on a first-come first-paid basis. Once you pick your tee time, it's yours for the entire season!
- Based on the speed of play, we may adjust the time slots through the season.
- Please keep the pace of play, you have 90 minutes for your group to complete 9 holes which can be done provided everyone is playing "Ready Golf" and is prepared to hit when it is their turn.
- Each simulator will have two twosomes playing during each tee time. This is a great way to meet other golfers in the area!
- You will be provided with a 5-minute warning before the end of your reservation. If you do not finish on the scheduled time, only the holes you finished are used as scores, the holes you missed will be calculated as a DNF (did not finish) and unplayed holes will receive a score of 8.
- If you cannot attend you will need to call the Simulator Staff to let them know as soon as you are aware and they will complete the cancellation, emails will not be accepted.
- We have a strict 24-hour cancellation policy. A No-Show Fee of $20 plus tax will be charged to your account if notification is not provided. Cancellations must be completed via phone at 519-648-2831, emails will not be accepted.
POINTS SYSTEM & PLAYOFFS:
- Each week, teams will compete based on the lowest net better ball score.*
- Points will be awarded for the lowest scores.
- The points system will be:
- 100pts for 1st
- 75pts for 2nd
- 50pts for 3rd
- 40pts for 4th
- 30pts for 5th
- 25pts for 6th
- Points will be accumulated through the 10-week regular season.
- The top 8 teams in points will make the playoffs, in which they will have their matches scheduled in three consecutive weeks.
- Teams that do not make the playoffs may continue to play on designated league nights
*Net Better Ball: In teams of two, you will be assessed a handicap for each player. On each hole, both players will play the entire hole themselves to receive a score for that hole. Their handicap will then adjust the score for each player. Then the lowest score between the two players will be counted for that hole. This means, each player plays the full nine-holes and counts all of their own shots but only the best (lowest) handicap adjusted score between the two of you will be counted to provide a single nine-hole score for the team.
BAR & GRILLE:
- We will have food available every league night with full service until 9:30 pm.
- The bar will also be open with the last call at 9:30 pm.
SIMULATOR LEAGUE SCHEDULE:
- Week 1 (Jan 19, 2022): Torrey Pines
- Week 2 (Jan 26, 2022): Mauna Lani -80's Night - Come dressed up and have some rocking good times with 80's jams
- Week 3 (Feb 02, 2022): PGA National
- Week 4 (Feb 09, 2022): Chateau Whistler -Perfect in Pink Event - Wear you pink to support Breast Cancer Foundations - Tickets sold for Raffle prizes, and 50% of cash draw
- Week 5 (Feb 16, 2022): Wade Hampton
- Week 6 (Feb 23, 2022): Jeremy Ranch Country Club - Pairings Night - Wine sampling
- Week 7 (March 2, 2022): Troon North Monument Course
- Week 8 (March 9, 2022): Banff Springs - Kitchen Clean-Out - Bring in your boxed/canned goods for the Food Bank of Waterloo Region - all donations happily accepted
- Playoffs Week 1 (March 16, 2022): Bay Hill Club & Lodge Front 9
- Playoffs Week 2 (March 23, 2022): Kiawah Island
- Check-In & Preparation:
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to the time slot to ensure that payment, set-up, and COVID screening allows play to start on time
- Please make sure you are wearing clean shoes or sneakers (no spikes!) An area to change out of your outdoor shoes will be set up at the entry
- Please make sure your clubs and grooves are clean
- Golf balls will be provided, please do not use your own
- Masks are required when not playing in the simulator bay. Masks can only be removed temporarily when playing, eating, or drinking
- Course Setup:
- Courses will be set up with easy pins, calm wind, medium-firm fairways, medium-firm greens, and green speed stimped at an 11 (same as putting turf).
- Putting will be on the “aimed” setting, with automatic gimmies inside 15 feet. Aiming markers are always on.
- We may increase or decrease difficulty throughout the season to improve the fun and/or speed of play
HOW TO SIGN-UP
- Call the Golf Shop to register your team and pay for your League membership or Register online through our website
- The first week will be an orientation day where you will be able to ask questions about the rules and get yourself familiar with the simulator - points will not be provided this week.
- Look at your emails for a video from the orientation (as well as league information)
SIMULATOR 1 SIMULATOR 2
- 1:00 pm 1:10 pm
- 2:30 pm 2:40 pm
- 4:00 pm 4:10 pm
- 5:30 pm 5:40 pm
- 7:00 pm 7:10 pm
- 8:30 pm 8:40 pm
SIMULATOR HEIGHT: Our simulators have been constructed in the existing dining room space. This means the ceiling height is capped at 9'. If you stand over 6 feet tall, you should visit the simulator to test your swing with your driver and woods to ensure you can fit in the space.