The cancelation policy is put in place out of respect for our instructors and participants. Your early registration secures your spot and reduces the number of spaces available and marketed to the public. Last-minute cancelations are difficult to fill as your registration prevented someone else from being able to organize that time slot into their schedule.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Group Lessons and Clinics:
- Students may cancel their reserved spot in a class up to 48 hours in advance. If within 48 hours of the class, cancellations or no-shows will count as a class attended.
- If there is a medical reason for canceling or missing any lesson, every effort will be made to make up the lesson, following medical documentation.
- The instructor in charge will determine whether classes will be conducted on days of inclement weather. If any class is canceled, the instructor will email students via their contact info on file.
If you require to cancel your summer camp registration, the following cancelation policy will be enforced:
If you cancel your registration on or before June 1st, you will receive a full refund with no administrative fees.
If you cancel your registration after June 1st and at least 3 weeks prior to the first day of your scheduled camp week, you will receive a full refund, however, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
If you cancel your registration less than 3 weeks before the first day of your scheduled camp week, you will receive a 50% refund. However, if we are able to fill your child's place, you will receive a full refund, but you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- There will be no make-up dates for any missed camp days.
- Our camps for juniors are “rain or shine”. Indoor activities may be provided during inclement weather, when available. Please send your child with appropriate clothing and rain gear.
- If you have booked a private lesson with one of our instructors, please review their cancellation policy.