TEMPORARILY CLOSED - April 3, 2021 Until Further Notice
Simulated Golf at its Finest!
Say goodbye to the winter blues and keep your swing in check right through until Spring! With our brand new indoor facility, we invite you to join us for virtual golf, performance practice, or during our coach's lounge!
Call your golf partner and join us for a round of 9 or 18 holes on your chosen golf course! *Single and Twosome bookings only during "RED" control restrictions*
We recommend a minimum of 1-hour per person for 18-holes.
$40 per hour
Hit the driving range or short game facility and work on your game. With EyeXO data analysis, you will receive accurate measurements for the golf club and ball data, including characteristics such as spin, launch angle, ball speed, as well as clubface path, angle, loft, and impact point.
Create a customer profile to save your statistics, or email yourself the data immediately after your session.
Reflective stickers will be provided for accurate data collection.
$40 per hour
Interested in learning more about our Performance Practice? Click here!
Regular Winter Hours
Simulator bay reservations can be made in one-hour increments starting at 9:00 am through until 8:10 pm.
Reservations will begin on the ":00" and ":10" and end after 55 minutes. This will allow for appropriate COVID-19 cleaning procedures to be undertaken between uses.
If you would like to book a standing reservation for each week at the same time, please contact us by email.
Please be aware of the "No Show" policy. Failure to follow the policy will result in the cancellation of your standing reservation for the rest of the season.
Food & Drink Menu
Did you know it is recommended to eat something every 3 holes to maintain a constant blood sugar level? We're here to help! Now offering pub classics and finger foods, we won't let your energy levels dwindle or your thirst go unquenched! Whet your whistle with a cold glass of draft beer, a loaded Caesar, or wine by the glass or bottle. Bar service will begin at 9:00 am, with the last call at 8:30 pm.
Reserving a Simulator
- Please call us at 519-648-2831 to make your reservation. Phones lines are open from 9:30 am to 8:30 pm.
- You may book 10 days in advance over the phone.
- We will be booking singles or twosomes only as we open under the "Red" control measures. We anticipate booking foursomes in the future as restrictions are lifted.
- A credit card will be required at the time of booking to hold your reservation. Your credit card will not be charged at the time of booking, however, it will be securely stored on your personal customer profile. You may ask us to auto-charge your credit card for a contactless check-in when you arrive for your reservation.
- Other methods of payment include Visa, MasterCard, Debit, PrePaid, and Gift Cards (we are not accepting cash at this time).
- Cancellation Policy: 24-hour notice must be provided to cancel your reservation. Cancellation within 24 hours or "No-Shows" will be charged the full value of the simulator reservation.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your reservation. If your simulator bay is not ready for use yet, you may be asked to wait in the assigned seating areas (masked) due in accordance with government restrictions on indoor capacity requirements.
Work with us this winter season to keep everyone safe, healthy, and swinging freely! Please review the guidelines listed below.
- Masks are mandatory in the Clubhouse at all times unless actively eating or drinking. All eating and drinking are to be done while seated at your designated table.
- All customers must answer a series of screening questions when they arrive to comply with local public health rules.
- Please follow the schedule of your reservation. Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your reservation, and leave promptly after the end of your reservation to ensure adequate physical distancing inside the clubhouse.
- A maximum of 2 golfers is permitted in each bay during our initial opening phase.
- Simulator bays, washroom facilities, and all touchpoints will be cleaned and disinfected frequently to ensure the safety of staff and customers. If you do not require a condiment caddy or cutlery, please advise your server when ordering.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available upon entering the clubhouse, in the bathrooms, and at both hitting bays.
Let's work together to keep swinging safely throughout the winter season!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What type of shoes should I wear?
We encourage you to wear clean spikeless golf shoes or running shoes. We ask that all outdoor footwear be left on the boot racks upon entry.
2. Do I need to bring my own golf clubs and golf balls?
If you don't have a set of golf clubs, it would be our pleasure to supply you with a set free of charge (both adult and junior sets are available), however, if you have your own clubs you'll want to bring them! We will supply the golf balls.
We ask that we all work together to keep the simulators in top shape! If you plan on using your own golf clubs and/or golf balls, please make sure they are free of dirt, so that it doesn't transfer onto the screen.
3. What happens if my group runs out of time before we've finished our round?
It is your responsibility to watch the time and manage your pace of play accordingly. You will be asked to leave your bay 5 minutes before the end of your last hour to allow for cleaning before the next group tees off.
If no one is booked after you, you may extend your time by increments of 15 or 30 minutes. However, if there is another reservation directly after yours, you'll be asked to leave no matter what hole you're on.
4. What do I do when I enter the facility?
Complete the COVID screening form (this is located on both your booking confirmation and on the entry door. This must be completed on the day of your reservation)
Upon entering the clubhouse, please remember that masks are mandatory. If you do not have a mask with you, you will be able to purchase one at the counter.
Please remove your outdoor shoes and place them on the boot racks
Check-in with the simulator attendant at the Fresh Bistro counter, showing them your completed COVID screening form
If the simulator bay is not yet available for you, you will be asked to wait in the lounge, where you can change your shoes and order a drink. This will also be the area you may sit at to finish your food/drink at the end of your reservation if required. *Due to the restrictions placed on businesses at this time, the lounge area will be available only for those groups finishing their food/drink*
EyeXO Software from Uneekor
The overhead hi-speed camera uses photographic technology to provide real-time club and ball data. Play a variety of golf courses, or join us for a practice session on the range, or play a few mini-games such as darts or longest drive, and experience realistic golf all winter long!
The operating system we've paired with EyeXO is E6 Connect. E6 offers realistic gameplay and exceptional physics for a "just-like-the-real-thing" golfing experience.
Want to use the tech to learn about your swing? With EyeXO data analysis, you will receive accurate measurements for the golf club and ball data, including ball characteristics like sidespin, backspin, launch angle, and ball speed as well as clubface path, angle, loft, and impact point.