League Information will be released this week - May 25 to May 31
League Video Updates - April 24
Thank you for your patience as we worked to outline the information on our league activities for the 2020 season. Please be aware that the information contained within our orientation packages is subject to change based on guidelines and restrictions laid out by public health officials and the government of Ontario. We are confident that the game of golf can be played safely by adhering to physical distancing measures and implementing strict sanitization practices around our facilities. We are eager to welcome you to the golf course and we look forward to more information from the Ontario government regarding the cautious and reasonable easing of restrictions on the golf industry.
Men's League Update
If you have any questions about the information in this video or in the orientation package please email Carly Peister.
Women's League Update
If you have any questions about the information in this video or in the orientation package please email Fraser Stalkie.
2020 Monday Men's League
- The league registration fee is $75.00 +HST. This covers the costs of league organization, handicap tracking, participation gift, and a donation of $10 towards junior golf
- Your 2020 Club Card is also paired with your online league registration, which is $25.00 +HST. This will give you a 25% discount on all golf and power cart rentals during the upcoming season
- In addition to your registration fee, you are required each week to pay the men's league green fee of $25.50 +HST (this price includes your 25% discount already!)
Important League Dates (Subject to provincial restrictions on non-essential businesses)
- League play begins: TBD
- League play ends: September 21st
- Year-End Closing event: September 28th | 5:00 pm shotgun start
- Monday morning tee times available from 7:30 - 11:00 am, and afternoon tee times available from 4:00 - 6:00 pm
- Don't miss a Monday this season! Due to popular demand, league play will continue on Holiday Mondays
- Men's league players will receive a green fee league rate of $25.50 +HST during men's league tee times. Power cart rentals are available at an additional fee and subject to availability
- Handicap Tracking
- Season-long tee times will be chosen by a lottery system - Please be aware that unused tee times will become available to the general public.
- Optional entry into the 50/50 Draw - proceeds supporting Junior Golf Programs here at Merry-Hill
- Prizes for Events and Skill Challenges
- Optional match play with cash prizes to the winners! Once your handicap is established in the league, the tournament will begin!
Registration is currently suspended.
2020 Wednesday Women's League
- Your 2020 Club Card is also paired with your League Registration, which is $25.00 +HST. This will give you a 25% discount on all golf and power cart rentals during the upcoming season
- In addition to your registration fee, you are required each week to pay for your weekly green fee rate
- Wednesday morning tee times available from 8:00 - 10:00 am and afternoon tee times available from 4:00 - 6:00 pm
- League play begins on Wednesday, May 6th, and will run until Wednesday, September 9th. (Subject to provincial restrictions on non-essential businesses)
- Please note that there is no league play on Wednesday, July 1 (Canada Day)
- Optional participation in our weekly 50/50 draws, with proceeds going towards local breast cancer research, treatment, and rehabilitation
- Preferred tee time booking two weeks in advance for 18 weeks
- Handicap tracking so you can watch your game improve
- Exclusive entry into the Year-End Social Fundraiser on September 16th. Space is limited. Additional costs apply. Great prizes to be won
Registration is now closed for the 2020 Women's League
2020 Tuesday Summer Junior League
This junior league program features a team vs. team format, providing a fun and social environment for kids aged 10 - 16 years of age. There is no individual scoring in our League, but rather the low-pressure team scramble format. A week before the league begins, the coach will assign players to a team (4-6 teams total). Each player will receive a team jersey and will play each week with different team players. There is a total of 8 weeks in the Junior Golf League.
Registration Deadline is June 15. Please register on or before this date so teams can be organized and shirts can be ordered in time for the Orientation Day.
Each week teams will compete against each other for team points, which will be awarded for participation, sportsmanship, good golf etiquette. These points are awarded by the League Coach and will accumulate throughout the entire league season. On the final league day and closing banquet, one team will be named the "Champions" for having the most combined points.
Important Dates (Subject to provincial restrictions on non-essential businesses)
- June 15: Deadline to register for the league
- June 30: Orientation and first league day. Please come out for 12:00 pm sharp for orientation. Here, you will find out which team you are on, get your team jersey, and learn about the rules, expectations, and scoring of the league. Shortly after, you will have your first day of league play! Parents, expect to pick up around 2:30/3:00 pm each week.
- August 25: League closing day and banquet. After everyone has finished playing golf, we will have a lunch and prize presentation for the group! Here we will announce the league champions and give away any prizes/awards for the season!
- League Registration is $90.00 +HST. This fee includes a team jersey, league organization and supervision, a participation gift, and entry into the closing banquet event
- The 9-hole junior green fee rate is paid each week upon check-in at the Golf Shop ($12.00 +HST)
- If your child is interested in stepping up their game, there are lesson options available for kids of all ages at all different price ranges. Please contact Carly Peister to discuss what's best for your child, or view our programs here.
- If your child will be away during the scheduled league play, please inform Carly before the league begins.
- League play will only be canceled in the event of a severe storm. If it's raining and your child does not want to come and play, please call the golf shop at 519-648-2831 to cancel their tee time.
Registration is currently suspended